Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Semester TWO, Blog #9

Reflection on Freedom and Structure

My first idea for ampersand was to write about twitter and online social life. During my internship I neglected my online social life, specially Twitter. I missed many important tweets, John Mayer had a traumatizing story during a show. Craig Owens spent his afternoon playing basketball in UCSD. All these things and more i missed because i was too busy tutoring kids. So my initial idea was to write about how much i missed twitter. I was also tempted many times when i saw a teachers laptop open to a twitter account. I wanted to take the computer and sign in.

The structures for Ampersand are basically writing rules. it is a bit difficult because we are supposed to write about school, work and life. Yet we can write fully about internship, and we have to make a connection to it. It is a bit confusing, but i have followed some techniques and structures. I have set up seed ideas with big ideas, school ideas and questions i will answer in my writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment