Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Blog #16

From Ruben's blog post titled, Narrowing it down, I thought his idea was very creative. I had never though that people could actually make some profit from beach clean ups. America is all about businesses and profits, so why not make money while helping the environment. I love this idea and I already want to see his results and final product. 

From Osamah's blog post titled, Blog # 15: Media Saves the Beach I realized that many students are planning on creating a video related project. Osamah plans on creating a video with photos of the bay and ocean. His ideas are really good, and I know many people will also have bright ideas. So maybe doing a documentary might not be a good idea for me, I want to make something unique, or different. 

 From Corey's blog post titled, Possible MSB Products, I thought that I could also do a photo essay. Corey also wants to create a video, but I thought that a photo essay will not be a bad idea. I do love photography, like everyone else, and taking some time taking pictures of the bay can be joyful. I have now decided to add photo essay into one of my possible products. 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment