Thursday, February 11, 2010

Semester TWO, Blog #4

Ampersand is coming, Ampersand is coming, Ampersand is coming!!!

I hope I can create two pieces of writing for Ampersand. It could probably be one article and one photo essay or two articles.
I hope to be useful to my teammates.
I hope that i will have fun working on this project.

My goal is to include in my writing, new writing techniques found in The Newyorker.
My goal is to help my teammates improve their writing and help them create the best piece they can make. 
My goal is to work diligently everyday and to use my time and resources wisely. 

My ambition is to create a well written, thoughtful article, one that challenges ideas.
I also want my writing to carry a new perspective of life, seen through my eyes.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment